Jason J.L. Yang is the managing attorney of Kenner Law Group. Mr. Yang's primary area of practice is civil litigation. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Yang has consistently and zealously represented his clients at all stages of a legal dispute. Mr. Yang has seen his clients face extremely difficult legal situations. Through his hard work and dedication, Mr. Yang had been able to apply his skills, experience and creativity to overcome his clients' obstacles. This unrivaled combination of attributes that Mr. Yang possesses has allowed him to quickly rise through the ranks in becoming a very successful trial attorney with an extensive knowledge in civil litigation.
Mr. Yang is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and Taiwanese.
Mr. Yang is board certified in the area of civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Contracts and Contract Disputes
- Business Formations
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Debt Collections
- Real Estate Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- California State University Fullerton (B.A. 1999)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D. 2004)
- All courts in the state of California (2004)
- United States Central District of California (2004)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2007)
- United States Northern District of California (2011)
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (2018)
- Eastern Bar Association - Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Member
- San Gabriel Valley Bar Association - Member
- California Real Estate Broker (2006)
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
© 2017 Kenner Law Group. All Rights Reserved.